PLT Demo BoardRegular price $25
The PLT Demo Board (now on version 2) is used to verify various features of the PLT. It looks like a Raspberry Pi because we used the same form factor to make use of the Pi accessories out there. This board fits perfectly in the official Pi 4 case and you can power it through the USB-C connector. This board is 100% open source and registered with OSHWA.
- Nordic nRF52832 BLE system on a chip
- Temperature and humidity sensor (Sensirion SHT30-DIS)
- Accelerometer (Bosch BMI270)
- 4 Individually addressable RGB LEDs (APA102C)
- Solid state piezo buzzer (Murata PKLCS1212E4001R1)
- USB-C power connector
- 2-pin Battery connector
- 6-pin Tag Connect footprint
- 2 Pushbuttons
- PLT Tested via underside test points
Free shipping within US.
Outside the US, DDU with customer's shipping account number.